ChinaGrits (ChinaGirlRaisedInTheSouth)

My Mommy and Dad will come get me soon. Mommy will get pretty dresses for me and Daddy will teach me about the SEC. My Brother and Sister are so excited. My Grandma and Grandpa can hardly wait. Uncle Jeff , Uncle Bubba and Uncle James, Aunt Missy,Aunt Debbie, Aunt Tammy, and my cousins Cali, Lauren, Sarah, Marie, AJ, Ashley and Austin already know who I am.

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

My First Christmas and My Last Post


This is me posing for my Christmas Card. Look at these pictures and you will know me. I am Sweet, and Gentle, Kind and Always Smiling, I blow Kisses and Give Hugs. I love my Mommy and Daddy, my Big Sister, my Big Brother, my Grandma and Grandpa, and all my family Adore me. People smile at me everywhere I go and say nice things. Someday I may ask Daddy and Mommy to tell me all about my journey and they will explain.
I am Savannah, and I am an American Girl. Raised in the South.